[Ti] Cell Phone questions

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Tue Aug 16 14:25:46 PDT 2005

I have had the same ancient Nokia phone for over 7 years and finally
decided to get a decent unit that can work well both with my
Bluetooth enabled hearing aids and my Powerbook.

The phone that my provider recommends is the Sony Ericsson S710a. The
more I read about this phone the more I like it!

However, I have also been reading about the SE K750i which has a 2 MP
camera (but also some of them have a bug that makes them freeze up
when they have been put on standby for several hours.)

I have also been reading about the upcoming Moto V3x black phone that
is supposed to be in lock-step with Mac and iTunes technology.

I know this has been discussed at length on this forum, but a bit of
time has gone by with newer phones being released so I am wondering
what experiences others have had.

I’d appreciate any help here...

jg