[Ti] Airport backup?

Bradley Ellis brad212 at mac.com
Wed Aug 17 12:00:43 PDT 2005

Hey Ondra,

Thanks for the information.

So there's no way to connect my Airport Extreme Base station to my
firewire ac-powered hard drive (no adaptors, etc.)?

Even if I could connect, would my wireless computers "see" the hard
drive and be able to access it wirelessly?

I guess an option would be "hardwire" (via ethernet cable) a cheap
computer to the Airport base and access the external hard drive this
way?

Sincerely,
Brad