[Ti] Problem with g4 titnium Mercury

Kaskudoo kaskudoo at freenet.de
Tue Aug 23 12:17:30 PDT 2005

hi javier,

you said that the LED (from the powerplug?) stays amber?
The G4 powerbook 'mercury' does not come with an illuminated power
adapter .... the newer powerbooks do use them. the power adapter that
came originally with the 'mercury' is this one: http://www.pchub.com/
uph/laptop/46-10948-1992/Apple-Common-Item-AC-Power-Adapter.html
maybe this is the fault, i don't know if a newer power adapter
charges the older powerbook .....