[Ti] Impending speed bumps?

John McDaniel johnmcd at one.net
Wed Aug 24 13:59:22 PDT 2005

On Aug 24, 2005, at 2:35 AM, Chris Olson wrote:

> Part of the attraction of running Apple hardware has always been
> cutting edge hardware technology.  Apple was the first to drop
> floppy drives in favor of optical.  Hard disk in a personal
> computer, USB, Firewire, color displays, and the list goes on and
> on over the years.

And are you of the opinion that these advances were dependent upon
Apple's choice of CPU?

Certainly not. And Apple's continued development of new *hardware*
technologies as we as some software technologies will not be stymied
by a change in CPU. How many years is it now that Apple has had and
INTEL version of OS X running in the lab?

Come on.

j mcd