[Ti] Re: Intel shows off 64-bit dual core processors for mobile, desktop, and servers

Mark Townsend mtownsen at alumni.calpoly.edu
Fri Aug 26 06:56:35 PDT 2005

Well,  my two cents is that I enjoyed what Chris had to say.  It all
makes sense.  He must be a Computer Engineer :).

Myself,  I have my shiny new Powerbook that I bought 2 weeks after
the announcement about going to Intel.  I don't have any regrets.  I
love my Mac and the OS that it runs on.  For the somewhat meanial
tasks that I do on it, it just works.  When  I start having to make
huge calculations or deal with memory greater than 4GB, then I'll
worry about what options I have for 64-bit technology.

Thanks,
Mark
Powerbook 15" 1.67Ghz 167Mhz bus :)