[Ti] Re: fan use and multiple windows open

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 23:12:43 PDT 2005

>Try going to http://www.theserverside.com with Safari.  It doesn't render the background image on text fields.  This is one of the only reasons that I don't use Safari.  I use Camino which is a nice Mac Web browser that uses the Gecko engine.

That's interesting, I opened the same page in Safari, Firefox, Camino, and OmniWeb, and it was identical in all of them, except Firefox killed the sponsored links (don't tell google <laughs).

Opera, on the other hand, balked at the whole deal, throwing a (for it) fatal java Exception.

The page isn't exactly a laboratory calibre test page. It identifies itself as 4.01 Transitional, and procedds to log nearly 150 html errors...oops.

tons of invalid color numbers in their CSS, also...it's no wonder browsers might have a rough time on it.

brian s