[Ti] OFFTOPIC Powerbook MacIntel . . .

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Fri Dec 2 01:03:42 PST 2005

Chris Olson said:

>The Pentium M
>"Yonah" is pushed to early release............
>
>Keep that class action link bookmarked.  You might want to refer to
>it in a couple years.

Chris,

how well does your view on the Intel migration fit with Jon "Hannibal"
Stokes take in "Hell freezes over; it must've been the liquid cooling:
Hannibal on the Apple-to-Intel transition" (June 08 ) at Ars
Technica<http://arstechnica.com/columns/mac/mac-20050608.ars>? Do you
agree with the timeline he sketches, at the end of the first page and its
contents?
Jons speculations on "Why Intel and not AMD" (page2 )was also interesting.

My apologies if this article have been discussed already.