[Ti] Powerbook MacIntel . . .

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Sat Dec 3 19:05:14 PST 2005

Chris Olson said:

>Basically the best designed products (aka Mac OS/PowerPC)
>rarely make it into the hands of the consumer in dominant numbers.
>The best marketed (aka Windows/x86) do.
>
>The one that looses in the end is the consumer.

The main problem being that many consumer simply fails to notice this
loss. So it can be argued its not conscious loss at all, and if so not a
loss at all perhaps.
I maintain that many companies use the wrong criteria, wrong for their
end result and for their potential effectivity, when choosing software.
It's a source of constant amazement for me how many amateurs are in a
decision position for these kind of choices.