[Ti] Enough, please, UNCLE! UNCLE! Re: PowerBooks with Intel processors - not!

Lists lists at tntluoma.com
Tue Dec 6 04:12:35 PST 2005

On Dec 5, 2005, at 2:15 PM, Chris Olson wrote:

> Welcome to the wonderful world of Intel.  Too bad Apple swallowed
> their marketing hook, line and sinker:
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/Murphy/index.php?p=479

Jesus, would you give it up already?

We get it:

	You hate Intel and everything they stand for.

	You hate Apple for switching to Intel.

	Anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong.

Are you going to rehash this every single time you find another
article which agrees with you?

How many times do we have to have this exact same conversation?

Enough already.

Can we create another list for people to spew venom over the Intel
switch and get this one back to talking about existing ones?