[Ti] PowerBooks with Intel processors - not!

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Tue Dec 6 07:27:32 PST 2005

At 8:16 AM -0600, 12/6/05, Chris Olson wrote:

>On Dec 5, 2005, at 2:08 PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>
>>Ok then. Apple says it will ship Intel in the first half of 2006.
>>ThinkSecret spreads a rumor that Apple will ship Intel in January.
>>Then someone blogs that Apple can't do that. Thus, Apple has made a
>>mistake? Or is it that we are supposed to believe that the zdnet
>>blog knows what Apple is going to ship in June 2006 and thus Apple
>>again has screwed up?
>
>RTFA again.  The article addresses why there will (probably) not be
>any Intel PowerBooks in January.  Intel, true to form, has fallen
>behind schedule on release of the processors they promised Apple
>when they suckered Apple into their marketing machine.

I'm still not getting it. Apple never said there would be Intel
Powerbooks in January. Thus, how  could Apple have been suckered into
anything?
--

Robert Ameeti

Doing something for others who can do nothing for you can be very rewarding.