[Ti] Re: PowerBooks with Intel processors - not on topic!

Lists lists at tntluoma.com
Tue Dec 6 13:45:31 PST 2005

On Dec 6, 2005, at 10:04 AM, Peter Krug wrote:

> Please add the [OT] to these posts so my kill filter will
> function.  They have nothing to do with using, maintaining or
> troubleshooting powerbooks.  I figured you guys would be done with
> this topic by now.  Silly me.

That seems like a reasonable compromise which would be a way for us
all to coexist in some semblance of  peace.  Those who want the
information can get it, those who don't can easily ignore it.

If "[OT]" it deemed offensive because Chris and a others who feel
this is on-topic, perhaps "[INTEL] would be another alternative.

All I ask is that you use SOMETHING that will make it easy to filter
them, out of consideration for the others on the list.

TjL