[Ti] Network available detection

Justin R. Miller incanus at codesorcery.net
Wed Dec 7 08:09:57 PST 2005

How about Peripheral Vision?  I use it for USB notification, but it
works for Airport.

http://www.grantedsw.com/p-vision/index.shtml

"Peripheral Vision helps you keep tabs on your wayward devices by
popping up a window indicating the type and name of the device and
whether it's coming or going. It even keeps track of your network
link status - very useful when you're using Airport."