[Ti] Off-Topic Intel Chip threads

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Wed Dec 7 11:25:11 PST 2005

On Dec 7, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Michael Cabelin wrote:

> I'm  sorry, but I believe that fighting over Intel vs PPC chips is
> OFF TOPIC!

Again, I set up a MacTel list on our servers, on our bandwidth, for
discussing issues with Apple's switch to Intel processors.

The list information is here:
http://www.astcomm.net/lists/

direct subscribe info here:
http://astcomm.net/lists/index.php?
method=modify_form&list=subscription&lid=15

Unfortunately, we can't keep our Xserve online more than about 15
minutes at at time this morning before OS X goes down in a flaming
death spiral, so we've been having technical issues with the site.
Our ISS is switching the backend database to linux and should be back
online this afternoon.

Any folks who are interested in discussing the pros/cons of Intel vs
PowerPC in Macintosh computers are welcome.  And please note this is
not a hacking site dedicated to cracking TPM protection in OS X86
like osx86project.org

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming......
--
Chris