[Ti] MacTel List

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Dec 7 14:35:29 PST 2005

Chris wrote:
> The list information is here:
> http://www.astcomm.net/lists/
>
> direct subscribe info here:
> http://astcomm.net/lists/index.php?
> method=modify_form&list=subscription&lid=15

> 7 dec 2005 kl. 22.09 skrev Michael Cabelin:
> THANK YOU! Please take all MacTel rants there...
----------
Or if Chris server continues to have difficulties – why not use the
list suggested by Listmom in his mail on Mon Jun 13 09:43:00 PDT 2005

Eric Pentice (Listmom) wrote:
"Titanium is not the place for discussions about Apple's move to Intel.

There is a list that is specifically for the purpose of discussing
future versions of Mac OS X called Xdreams. It even specifically
mentions Intel on the page describing the list (even though back in
2000 when we put that on there it sounded crazy!)

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/Xdreams.html> "

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)