[Ti] Re: Toast 7

Lists lists at tntluoma.com
Wed Dec 7 21:38:32 PST 2005

(note: I have purposefully started a new thread as the original
message was sent by clicking REPLY and changing the Subject line)

On Dec 7, 2005, at 1:26 PM, kalirhe at umdnj.edu wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anyone have experience with Toast 7 on a Ti PB?

I have used it on my 15" 1.5Ghz PB and it is adequate.

> Is it worth getting? What (if any) would be the return on this
> investment?
> Anything it can do that iPhot/iTunes etc can't do?

I originally got it because it would burn files "in place" w/o the
need to copy files to a new directory.  Tiger can now do that so I'm
not sure I'd buy it.  Toast 6 had very simple menus.  Toast 7
includes only garish "creative" ones and I cannot seem to get back to
just the plain old simple one that it used to use.

Their tech support is a mixture of apathy and hostility.

TjL