[Ti] Dual Layer cable for Powerbook G4 400

Arnie Ramirez arnie at mcetech.com
Mon Dec 12 07:35:43 PST 2005

Mikael,

If your TiBook 400 currently has a Combo drive (a drive that burns
CDs and reads DVDs) then you are correct... you can get a Dual Layer
SuperDrive and use the same cable.  It is only if you are replacing a
DVD-ROM only drive in those machines that you need to use an entirely
new assembly (drive/brackets/cables).

Let me know if you need further info... this kind of stuff is our
specialty.

Arnie Ramirez
MCE Technologies, LLC
http://www.mcetech.com