[Ti] more speculation

kalirhe at umdnj.edu kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Tue Dec 13 07:02:55 PST 2005

I'm not sure I understand this:

In what way is Apple going down? Sales? Profits?

It's gone down to 2.7% of the market over the years when you were telling us
that the high price was justified due to the "superior quality", and coming
up with all kind of irrelevant "car analogies" as to why that low market
share would not impact program development for the Mac OS...

And...now that Chris' company is moving to Windows because EVEN Adobe is
writing for the "inferior Windows OS" and not for the Mac OS you think that
Apple is going "DOWNHILL" when they are actually taking logical steps to
emerge from that disastrous, narrow-thinking mindset??

Let's wait for the facts, please! If anything can be said at this point for
certain, it's that the OLD WAY was a disaster!!

Best,

Henry