[Ti] Re: Virtual PC question-is V.5 OK?

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 15:44:41 PST 2005

Well here's a conundrum...I have VPC 5 with Windows 98, and although I have
been able to load it fine, and get it to work, the darn thing seems to
corrupt my Mac OS system everytime I use it.  What is the correct way to set
this beast up?  I bought an actual legit cd but it came with no manuals.  I
have been trying to set it up on a seperate partition--is this an incorrect
way?  Is #5 just a dog?