[Ti] OS X Upgrade

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 13:34:20 PST 2005

Here's a preliminary jubiliation - Happy New Year
Everyone!!

My wife and I are trying to make a decision about
moving from 10.3.9 to 10.4.  I've been off list for a
while so I don't know the verdict.  She says she read
something that indicated it's not a good upgrade.  Are
those of you who have upgraded quite happy?

I'm presently in digest mode and don't remember how to
turn it off.  So could you email me directly/off-list
with thoughts.  We are considering getting the OS
tomorrow before we head to New Zealand for two months.

Thanks for thoughts.  Dave