[Ti] Broken Power Plug Tip stuck in TI-400

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:06:21 PST 2005

> In a message dated 12/21/05 7:50:17 PM, mksolid at gmail.com writes:
>
> Any suggestions to getting the broken one out?
---------
By now I guess the power plug tip is out one way or the other, but
still wants to suggest one more possible solution.

Assuming like mr Burke that the tip is hollow I would find a long
very slender screw (wood version with pointed tip). Very gentle I
would just screw that in to the hole of the pin and hopefully get
enough grip so that I cut withdraw both screw and tip.

Any obvious flaw in this?
If not it could be a lot easier than having to unscrew the whole
Tibook. Hopefully nobody else will need even to try the tip.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)