[Ti] A Thank You: Was decompressing a file while its on a server - slightly off topic :-)

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Fri Dec 30 16:07:55 PST 2005

Hi  fellow listers,

I would just like to say publicly

THANK YOU to Chris Olson

for his very generous help.
(since I initially requested help on this list)

Chris took the time and energy (via email off  list) to guide me
through setting up my own
LAMP server and database (and the various programs to download,
terminal commands,  etc...) which I needed to have operational before
developing
  with the Moodle php environment I need to "master".

I am always amazed at what great people inhabit macintosh oriented
lists.

Thanks Chris and

Thanks to everyone for making this list  a venue of possibility where
even if the answer is not
always forthcoming people usually get pointed in the right direction.

(hmmmm I am not the gushy type either) LOL

warm regards to you all

tim

tim.molnar
http://www.digitaltao.ca