[Ti] difference in way OSX shuffles desktop backgrounds

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Feb 2 07:36:24 PST 2005

2005-02-02 kl. 13.46 skrev Justin R. Miller:
> It's the Quartz Extreme ability that controls this... use this utility
> and note the difference:
> http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/#quartzextremecheck
---------
Thanks Justin,
However – "note _what_ difference", Justin? Tibooks 400 and 500mHz
don't have QuartzExtreme and from what I understood from the link above
it will only tell me if I have QuartzExtreme which both Bill and I
already know that we dont. :-)

I asked J, Bill or anybody else if they would explain where in System
Preferences the setting for choosing fading or no fading is. This so I
can better inform members in our Mac User Group who has a newer Macs
than mine, where to find it. :-) (Since I don't even seem to have the
non working fading settings visable,  or at least I can't find it)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 041111
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)