[Ti] difference in way OSX shuffles desktop backgrounds

Alan Thompson alan at alanthompson.net
Wed Feb 2 10:02:30 PST 2005

It has the same video card, so yes.  (i have a 500 model, btw).  I don't
think you get quartz extreme support on the TiBooks until perhaps the
867 model, and maybe not even that one, but perhaps only the 1GHz
model.  I just can't recall at this point which has 32MB of VRAM, and
which has 16MB.  Apparently, some 16MB cards/chipsets can be made to
work with quartz extreme, but that's another topic.

--alan