[Ti] Screensaver issue

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Feb 3 10:24:29 PST 2005

yeah, that option is for screensavers only (or lets say for picture
slides inside screensavers)
i am on a tibook g4 400 (mercury) and the desktop does NOT fade ....
however, although i obviously do not have QE and the cube effect is not
happening on user switches ... it does happen in iPhoto 4 or higher ...
i can start a slideshow with cube effect and watch it (and thanks to
iPhoto5 i can even make a little movie out of it)

i thought this cube thing was interesting ... that iPhoto can handle it
and the rest cannot ....