[Ti] video ram

Alan Thompson alan at alanthompson.net
Fri Feb 4 15:13:20 PST 2005

It would not be trivial to repair or replace the video ram chips (if you
could even source replacements) that are soldered or otherwise
permantely affixed to the motherboard of your TiBook.  Likely, you will
have to replace the motherboard.

You might try http://pbfixit.com to see if their site might have more
detailed repair or replacment information.

Best of luck,

Alan