[Ti] XBench 800 MHZ DVI compared with 1.6 GHZ 64MB VRAM (Part 1)

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 09:57:33 PST 2005

I have one, a 1.67GHz 17", on order that will arrive Monday. Just as a
warning though, I've had problems with performance tests on PowerBooks
at the Apple Stores--don't know why but they always have
under-performed. Just speculation but perhaps they are purposefully set
that way so the don't get hot and have the high fan to come on.