[Ti] Target Mode

Carbotron jason at kradcarbon.com
Mon Feb 7 13:09:05 PST 2005

I have to admit the firewire networking is very fast! indeed almost as
fast as running gigabit from one tibook to another. for that all you
need is a crossover cable, of almost any quality if it's short, really.
i successfully ran a firewire network in a pinch from my winxp gaming
box(through a few old vaxes and an ipx) to my 800 for a good several
months till i got tired of it. now that i have wifi, i still find
myself hooking up the firewire to xfer lots of files at a laptop hd
limited speed. still damn fast.

	-Jason Economou
	Carbotron Composites