[Ti] Target Mode

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Mon Feb 7 19:20:53 PST 2005

On Feb 7, 2005, at 9:11 PM, David DelMonte wrote:

> Chris, it looks like the display is not lit. Also, the computer is
> cool to the touch! I appreciate your concerns though and will monitor
> this setup. I'll turn everything off tonight and see what happens
> tomorrow.. ie - is this a fluke..

It's hard to say.  Perhaps the power management has been changed in the
newer machines.  I have yet to get a newer aluminum PowerBook.  My 1.0
GHz Ti gets *extremely* hot after about a half hour in FTDM, as has
every previous one I've owned.

I've never actually tried a newer aluminum 'Book in FTDM, and I may do
that to see what happens.
--
Chris