[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 6, Issue 12

Robin Jackson robinjackson at mac.com
Tue Feb 8 01:25:57 PST 2005

Hi

Your reply was very much appreciated.

It was the final push to order my 800Mhz PowerBook replacement.

I just hope Apple don't release a G5 in the next couple of months.    :o(

But reading all the info that's about and looking at the heat output of the
G5's at present I cannot see this happening any time quickly.

In the mean time I will have a bright and shinny fast PowerBook.

Regards.

Robin