[Ti] Target Mode

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue Feb 8 06:32:13 PST 2005

I think this is what you are looking for Tom. Otherwise, you can look
in the archives section.
(http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/Titanium)

1. Turn everything off.

2. Connect the powerbook to your desktop computer with a firewire cable
(FW800 is great here!),

3. Start the powerbook while pressing the "T" key  and you'll see a
firewire symbol on the screen.

4. Start the desktop computer - or other computer.

5. You'll see the powerbook drive (s) show up on the main computer.