[Ti] Anybody have Dead Pixel Identifier?

E. Moorhead dharmaem at mac.com
Fri Feb 11 23:25:49 PST 2005

	Hey Dr. Hutley...

	On spying Bob's request, I went in search of the copy I had downloaded
some time back to send him.

	Much to my consternation, I find I no longer have it.

	Consequently, I too would much appreciate a 'Zip' from you, if you'd
not find it to burdensome.

	Thank you for your time and consideration...

e.
--
Hail MAC!