[Ti] Power/Battery Issues

Matt Kibildis mksolid at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:04:59 PST 2005

I have a tibook 400 and I bought a used battery because my previous
one didnt work at all.  Sometimes I can get it to power up if it has
only been off for a short time but if I leave it off for at least a
few hours or a day or more, I need to plug it in to turn it on.  Also,
if I unplug it while it is running, it will run randomly for anywhere
from 1 minute to a few hours before it shuts off.  Has anyone had any
experience with this?  Could a brand new battery fix this?  (I have
already replaced the PRAM battery and the PMU)
--
Your friends confine you in their worlds,
one by one, a string of pearls.