[Ti] Battery it isn't charging... crying for help!!!

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Thu Feb 17 07:58:41 PST 2005

Hi all,

Recently i saw a few messages about battery issues with the 10.3.8 update. But unfortunately
I underestimated it and now Im suffering.

My pb 867mhz after the automatic updated show me 0% for battery, the icon is Plug (not
Charging), the color of the plug is always green no matter what says the battery indicator
which never goes over 1 flashing spot.

Im crying out for help!!!
Carlos

 --
Gran parte de las dificultades por las que atraviesa el mundo, se deben a que los ignorantes
están completamente seguros y los inteligentes llenos de dudas.

BERTRAND ARTHUR W.RUSSELL