[Ti] remote desktop?

thor thorthor at altern.org
Fri Feb 18 08:51:39 PST 2005

Hi list!

I cannot accept that my old computer is unusable : )

I mailed this list earlier about a problem with vRam.
(the screen is all in horizontal lines and so is external
monitor if I connect to the laptop). Hardware detection
found a faulty vRam.

I went into Open Firmware and tried to reset nvram and all that,
but to no avail.

The computer is fine apart from the screen problem.

So I thought, if only I can connect to it using my other Mac
and control it from another screen.

I had a look at Remote Desktop from Apple but it is pricey
and perhaps not what I am looking for,

Does anybody know of any good application for doing this?

With forehand thanks

thor