[Ti] list placed on google

Matthew Fosberg mattman at gci.net
Mon Feb 21 15:42:22 PST 2005

The "placed on google" statement is a bit misleading. If a maintainer
of a list keeps any kind of publicly accessible list archive (which is
true in this case, and the vast majority of lists I see, the Ti list is
here: http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/titanium/) then
google will list it if you do a search on anything contained in it.
This is why it is advisable to never use an e-mail for lists, or
usenet, etc, that you are not willing to receive spam at, and I don't
really think that our list hosts are to blame here, as the flip side
would mean having no searchable archive, or having a tedious process to
get to it.

Matt Fosberg