[Ti] Hardshell case

Carbotron jason at kradcarbon.com
Wed Feb 23 20:55:58 PST 2005

Hello fellow Ti afficionados.
I'm trying to give back to the community which really is great. I've
just put up for sale the first carbon fiber hardshell case that
satisfies me. It's taken the last 8 months to develop properly, but
they're ready to go now. Selling the first 42 on ebay. While this is a
plug, I'm really excited to be able to offer a product developed
specifically for our great but delicate  machines (well, and my
brother's obsession with Thinkpads). Enjoy! All criticism is accepted,
and thank you for looking!

Ebay item # 6746487898

and my informational page on it:

http://www.kradcarbon.com/hardshell.html