[Ti] iPod Issue On my PB

John McGibney ensignjd at optonline.net
Sat Feb 26 11:40:42 PST 2005

> I formated my HD a few days ago and did a fresh instation to my PB. But
> for some reason my OS is not recognizing my iPod. Everytime I connect
> my iPod to my PB my finder freezes and the rainbow wheel comes up. Mind
> you this happened even before the new iPod update.
>
> Cheers,
> Sam
>

> P.S. I repaired permissions

You may have to do a reset of the iPod. I don't recall the procedure but you
can find the instructions on apple's site. Or you may have to launch the
iPod updater and reinstall the firmware. Or third choice is to reformat the
iPod.

John

--
 One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them.
 One OS to bring them all and in anti-competitive practices bind them.

--
"We must do what it takes in Iraq. We cannot allow those who chop off
people's heads to take control of a country from which they could plot and