[Ti] iPod Issue On my PB

themacuser themacuser at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 22:04:00 PST 2005

Firewire cables seem to die fairly often...
In fact, if your drive doesn't work, try another cable FIRST before you
try another computer or cable. Broken FireWire cables can sometimes
damage things. I heard of a guy who couldnt get a FW HDD to mount so he
tried another computer, and another after that. He fried the firewire
controllers on 3 computers.