[Ti] Philips screw size for G4 tibook bottom case

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Feb 28 02:20:00 PST 2005

2005-02-28 kl. 04.14 skrev Yvetta Williams:
> Several of the screws on the bottom of my G4 tibook have fallen out
> and been lost.  What is the size of the screws?
Remove one more, (put in a plastic bag for safe keeping) and bring it
with you to the nearest computer shop or harware store. Also remember
to tighten the screws under the keyboard, since I guess you are talking
about one of the earlier Tibook. You may as well check the little
magnet for holding the keybord at the same time. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
Seen my 13 feb 2005 stolen designed sadelbags?
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Current_pictures/Menu60.html>
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)