[Ti] Program?

Kim Gammelgård kgani at mac.com
Sat Jan 1 12:49:41 PST 2005

Well, get a new version then ;-)

http://lemkesoft.com/en/graphcon.htm

.ico-support is certainly in the list of the new versions:

http://lemkesoft.com/en/gcabout_formats.htm

If you happen to have an old OEM-version, then you can still just
download a new version and use it for free to do your .ico's in. Just
don't delete your OEM-version, if that is your problem.

Mine is the OEM-version that I got with my Powerbook and it is version
4.8.2 and it does have .ico-files as a saving option.

The newest version is called 5.4 and is updated regularly. Thorsten
Lemke is hell of a shareware author!

Cheers,

Kim