[Ti] Crash Report for VShieldCore

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Jan 1 23:51:29 PST 2005

on my 15" Al-book, I have an abundance of windows appearing today,
sequentially (about 1 a minute), entitled 'Crash Report for
VShieldCore'.

Some of the Crash Report is:

	Date/Time:      2005-01-02 10:45:52 +0300
	OS Version:     10.3.7 (Build 7S215)
	Report Version: 2

	Command: VShieldCore

	Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
	Codes:      KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS (0x0001) at 0x012b0000

Does anyone know the origin/source fo this Crash, and what exactly it
is that is crashing?

I am (in addition to my normal tasks) copying some data CDs using
Toast, and wonder if that is the source of this crash.

But what can I do to fix things?

I cannot even "send to Apple" the Reports, because that button is
greyed out......

regards,  Trevor