[Ti] Combo drive won't eject

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Tue Jan 4 02:10:21 PST 2005

did you try pressing the little button on the very right side of the
slot (where you putthe cd in)?
it is really hard to see ....but with a ballpoint pen you can do it...
the powerbookhas to have power to eject it, so just start it up - it
doesn't have to run system-wise, just have power... and press that
little button ....
hope it helps,cya