[Ti] How much would cost a case replacement for a 15 inches tiBook?

Roald Baudoux roald.baudoux at brutele.be
Wed Jan 5 03:08:46 PST 2005

Hello,

My young son ran over the power cable of my TiBook and the computer
fell on the ground.

The apparent damage : small piece of the case missing near the power
plug, crackle near the power plug, a corner of the lower case part is
warped. The plug of the powering transformer is warped too.

The Apple Hardware Test CD reports no problem and the computer seems to
run correctly (apart a long switch off time).

So I guess I will have to replace the case only.

Any idea of the costs and delays?

Thank you for helping.

Roald Baudoux