[Ti] Excess cable with powerbook mounted iSight?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 7 20:04:59 PST 2005

Ooooooor...
You could buy the 19-inch Firewire cable from Apple.
I mean, don't let me get in the way of your fun if you enjoy splicing
cables.  It's just easier, and a lot less likely to require expensive
logic board replacement. ;-)
There are also retractable cables available from several places (check
Amazon) - not sure how good they are, but I doubt they'd fit the iSight
mount properly.