[Ti] OT Got-a-Mac Was:Titanium Digest...

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:37:14 PST 2005

2005-01-11 kl. 02.50 skrev Alcovia at aol.com:
> Is there an English version of your Got-a-mac website?
--------
Thanks for taking an interest in our site. :-) Many were kind enough to
tell you the site is in Swedish though that was hardly any help for you
to understand the content. :-)

There is infact a link on the startpage that says
_InformationInEnglish_ and takes you to
<http://gotamac.org/InformationInEnglish> put it is very minimal
information. The site is built on that the members all add information
on what they know or want to find out more information about.

It is a Wiki based site <http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiWikiWeb> which
basically mean that you create a new link and web page by writing two
or more words together with CardinalLetters as starters.

Since it is even hard to get members to freely participate in their
native language Swedish it is not likely that we can translate the site
to English. Thoose of us, who are reasonably fluent in English are
instead mostly  taking time to translate the information from the
English or American web pages to Swedish. :-) So there isn't much
information on the site that you can't already find in English
somewhere else on the Internet.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 041111
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)