[Ti] Some one Hacked me!

MA501Guy at aol.com MA501Guy at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 23:33:29 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/10/05 4:36:58 PM, ray at dm.net.lb writes:

> The files are still with me in the same folder, but apparently they have
> been copied by some one who hacked into the system, I am not on a network, I
> use modem dial up to connect, I'm almost sure that the intruder was from
> Copenhagen Denmark, I reside in Beirut Lebanon!
>
> Well thanks anyone who can provide me with any help.

ask yourself, WHY would anyone hack your computer for PICTURES?   what
valuable spy pictures might you have that someone WANTS?   I am sorry, but I just
don't think it's possible.   Perhaps the world we live in now justifies an
overzealous imagination and fear of criminal intent, but again, MACS do NOT get
HACKED!   PERIOD!

IF you are all that concerned, DO NOT go online....or go   online but with
only ONE of your computers, and preserve your information on the other.
Unplug the modem from the wall when you are not online and it will be IMPOSSIBLE
for anyone to hack without the connection.