[Ti] Some one Hacked me!

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Wed Jan 12 06:20:29 PST 2005

>2005-01-10 kl. 22.40 skrev Ray M:
>>My firewalls are running, except for file sharing since I use 2 macs simultaneously,
>>The files are still with me in the same folder, but apparently they have
>>been copied by some one who hacked into the system, I am not on a network
>---------
>We may all feel that things aren't likely to happen with our Macs, but if Ray says his photos has appeared outside his Mac without him sending them there, somebody or something has copied the files and some of his conversation and sent it to someone in his addressbook.

Yes, somebody or something did it. But it is 99% likely that someone did not hack his computer. It was done accidentally by Ray or by someone who has physical access  to his computer. The point is to recognize that hacking of Macintosh computers does not happen.
--

Robert Ameeti

But it worked in beta testing...