[Ti] [OT] iPod Shuffle

Alan Thompson alan at alanthompson.net
Thu Jan 13 14:34:54 PST 2005

Somebody pointed that out to me last night.  I laughed out loud.

It's interesting that Apple refer to the iPod not as an iPod, or the
iPod, but always just iPod.  This is an example of that.  You might
write, Do not eat the iPod shuffle.  Instead of saying in their manual,
to reset the iPod, they say to reset iPod.... etc..

Well, it is next to pack of chewing gum, so I guess in our silly little
litigious society, if they didn't have that disclaimer, perhaps someone
might win a large settlement or lawsuit after their kid tries to eat the
iP... er, eat iPod.

--alan