[Ti] Airport questions....

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Sat Jan 15 07:52:11 PST 2005

Use MacStumbler (get it at versiontracker.com) to see what other wireless is around you. See if other traffic is on the same or a close by channel.

--

Robert Ameeti

The Macintosh uses an experimental pointing device called a 'mouse'. There is no evidence that people want to use these things.

- John C. Dvorak, SF Examiner, Feb. 1984