[Ti] MacWorld Keynote

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Jan 22 16:53:10 PST 2005

Shawn King typed this message on 1/18/05 1:07 AM:

> Known issue. Have you checked your QT setting and made sure your Transport
> Protocol is set to HTTP and Port 80?

Yes I have! I have tried all the suggestions people have been sending me. I
think the problem is compounded by the fact that I live in the east (Toronto
area) and am pointed to Horizons 1 satellite which is about the farthest
away (directly over the west coast). But it is the only one available to me
because of the forest growth around my house.

jg